TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
2.Only Users expressly authorised by STICHTING LET´S ADOPT may download premium content and use the APP. Users who do not have authorisation, which is acquired after completing the respective form, may only access the basic contents of the APP.
3.Charges: you are liable for payment of all the costs or expenses in which you incur as a resulting of downloading and using the LET’S ADOPT APP, including network or roaming charges. For details in this regard, please contact your service provider.
4.Anonymous statistics: LET´S ADOPT reserves the right to monitor your activity in relation to the donations made and cases followed. All this process is anonymous.
6.It is forbidden to alter or modify any part of the APP or its contents, disable or otherwise manipulate (or attempt to disable or manipulate) the safety or other functions of the program and the use of the APP for commercial or advertising purposes. The use of the APP in order to harm the assets, rights or interests of LET’S ADOPT or third parties is forbidden. Any other use that could alter or disable the networks, servers, equipment, products and computing programs of LET’S ADOPT or third parties is likewise forbidden.
7.The APP and its content (texts, photographs, charts, images, technology, software, links, contents, graphic design, source code, etc.), and brands and other distinctive signs are the property of LET´S ADOPT or third parties, and the user does not acquire any right related to same by merely using the APP.
Users must refrain from: a) Reproducing, copying, distributing, publishing, transforming or modifying the APP or its content other than in cases contemplated by law or when they are expressly authorised to do so by LET´S ADOPT or the holder of said rights. b) Reproducing or copying the APP or its contents for private use, publishing same or placing same at the disposal of third parties when their reproduction is involved. c) Extracting or reutilizing all or a substantial part of the contents of the APP.
Subject to the conditions established above, LET´S ADOPT hereby grants the User a non-exclusive, cost-free, license to use the APP for his or her personal use, indefinitely. Said license is also granted in the same terms with regards to any possible updates or improvements to the APP. Said licenses for use may be revoked by LET´S ADOPT unilaterally at any time, by merely notifying the User.
8. In any event, the User is responsible for having appropriate tools for the detection and removal of malware. LET´S ADOPT is not liable for damage caused to computing equipment during use of the APP. Likewise, LET´S ADOPT shall not be liable for harm caused to Users that originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunication networks that interrupt service.
9.IMPORTANT: Although this is not a legal obligation, we may change these Conditions of use at any time. In this case, your consent will be requested again, and it you do not accept these conditions of use, you will not be able to use the app or download and use any related software. You are liable for the use you make of the application. We are not liable for the elimination of or inability to store or transmit any content or other information maintained or transmitted by the app. We may limit or interrupt your use of the app at any time at our sole discretion. In no case shall we be liable for any related loss or damages.
10.The User hereby undertakes to make correct use of the APP, pursuant to the Law, to these Terms and Conditions of use and other standards or instructions that may be applicable. The User shall be liable before LET´S ADOPT and third parties for any damages that could arise from failure to meet these obligations.
11.These Terms and Conditions of use depend solely on Spanish legislation. Any conflict arising from their interpretation or application shall be governed by the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia (Spain).
Pursuant to article 10 of Law 34 / 2002, of 11 July, regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Holder hereby provides its identifying information.
- Holder: Stichting Lets Adopt International
- Address: Zamenhofstraat, Unit 420, 1022AG, Amsterdam (Netherlands).
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +34 608136230
The main objective is to provide clients and the general public with information about the Foundation, the activities it performs, adoptions and other types of collaboration available to users, including one-off or periodic donations
CONDITIONS FOR USE
The use of the APP implies that you are a User who accepts the clauses and conditions of use included in the following texts:
- Legal Waiver
If you expressly agree to the above clauses and conditions and make a donation to Let´s Adopt, please be informed that your full name may be included on a list of donors that may be visible in the APP.
Please refrain from using this APP if you do not agree with any of these clauses or conditions.
Through this APP, the holder provides access to different content published by same on the Internet.
You hereby undertake to refrain from using the contents of the APP for illegal purposes, for purposes forbidden in this Legal Waiver or by current legislation, for purposes that would damage the rights and interests of third parties, or for any other purpose that could damage, disable, overload or prevent the normal use of content, computing equipment or documents, files or other contents stored on computing equipment owned or commissioned by the holder or any Internet user.
The personal data that you provide may be stored in automated databases owned solely by the Holder, who is responsible for all technical, organisational or security-related measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in same, pursuant to current data protection legislation.
However, you should be aware that the security measures applied to computing systems on the Internet are never entirely reliable, so the Holder is unable to guarantee the absence of viruses or other malware that could harm the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or electronic documents contained in same, although the Holder has taken every step to prevent the presence of such malware.
The Holder only obtains and stores the following information about APP users:
- The name of the e-mail account provided
- The encrypted password
- The date of creation of the account and the date of its modification, if applicable
- If donations are made, the number of the card associated to the account
- The amounts and dates of the donations made
- The Stripe ID (once the user has made a donation or created a recurring donation)
- The date and time of access to the APP
- The number of APP users
- The information obtained is completely anonymous and can only be queries for statistical purposes
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All rights reserved.
Access to this APP is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents or any other use for public or commercial purposes is expressly forbidden without the prior consent of the Holder in writing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information and services included in or available through this APP could include typing errors. The Holder periodically makes changes to the information contained and/or the Services available at any time.
The Holder is unable to guarantee that the services or content shall not be interrupted, or that errors shall be corrected, or that the service involved is free from viruses or malware, although the Holder shall take every possible step to prevent such incidents.
The holder is not liable for interruptions in or the malfunction of the services or contents provided via the Internet due to any cause, nor for network failures, temporary power cuts or the damages caused by same.
This Legal Waiver is subject to Spanish legislation.
In relation to any issues regarding the interpretation and application of this Legal Waiver, and any claims derived from its use, the parties expressly agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia (Spain), waiving their rights to any other legal venue.
If you have a question regarding these legal conditions or would like to make a comment about the app, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), STICHTING LETS ADOPT INTERNATIONAL hereby informs the users of the application (hereinafter, the application or APP) about the processing of the personal data that they provide during the registration process and access to and use of the service.
BRIEFLY AND CONCISELY:
- WHO ARE WE? We are a Foundation (STICHTING LETS ADOPT INTERNATIONAL) dedicated to the taking charge of, providing healthcare for and seeking forever homes for animals that have been abandoned, abused, etc. As the data controller, we are responsible for processing and protecting your data.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (provided online or by other means), among other purposes, for responding to your queries, donations, adoption or rescue requests and for responding to your questions and suggestions.
- WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are legitimated to process your data because we are interested in responding to your queries, receiving your donations, responding to your adoption or rescue requests, questions and suggestions.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH? We will share your data with the service providers who help or support us. In this case, your data will be shared with the STRIPE or PAYPAL payment platforms through which donations can be made to the Foundation, and they will also be known by the developer of the APP (DEVELAPPS) when required for its maintenance.
You can see the privacy policies of them both by following these links:
- YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have the right to object to us using or transferring your data, as explained in more detail below.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The entity responsible for processing your data is:
- STICHTING LETS ADOPT INTERNATIONAL (hereinafter, “LET´S ADOPT”):
- Postal address: Zamenhofstraat 150, Unit 420, 1022AG, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- E-mail for the exercise of rights related to personal data protection: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +34 608136230
In other words, LET´S ADOPT is Responsible for processing. This means that we will be in charge of processing and protecting your personal data.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the services, products or functionalities that you wish to use, we will need certain information, which will be as follows:
- Your identifying data (such as your name, e-mail, encrypted password, date and time of creation of the account, date and time of modification of the account, profile picture, Stripe ID (once you have made a donation/set up a monthly donation), credit or debit card number, etc.).
Remember that, when we ask you to provide personal data to access part of the APP, some of the fields will be identified as compulsory, as these data are required to give you access to the service or functionality in question. Remember that, if you decide not to provide this data, you may not be able to make use of said services or functionalities.
Specifically, if you make a donation to this Foundation, your full name could be included in the list of donors available to APP users.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
|1.Respond to requests and suggestions, and requests for information.||We only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to appropriately respond to your queries and requests.|
|2. Make donations to support Let´s Adopt||We only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to make a donation, managing said data through STRIPE. The data in question are: your name, e-mail address, encrypted password, date and time of creation of the account, date and time of modification of the account, profile picture, Stripe ID (when you make a donation/set up a monthly donation), credit or debit card number.|
|3. To access Premium content of the Let’s Adopt APP||To access the Let’s Adopt APP and its Premium content, you will be required to provide only the data that are essential for the provision of the service. The APP can also be downloaded and partly accessed without the need to register and provide information to Let´s Adopt.|
- WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal grounds for processing your personal data also depends on the purpose, as explained on the table below:
When you make donations through the APP, processing is necessary to make said donations effective.
When your query is related to exercising the rights listed below, or to complaints, processing your data enables us to meet all our related legal obligations.
|You provide your express consent when you access the APP and its Premium section, as you have to expressly accept data processing by Let´s Adopt. |
We believe that we have legitimate interest in analysing the APP’s usability and use satisfaction; this processing is also beneficial for use as it improves the user’s experience and enables us to provide a better quality service and consider the suggestions that you may present.
- HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR?
We will store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose in question, as follows:
|We will store your data for as long as necessary to respond to your request or suggestion.|
|We will store your data for as long as necessary to process your donation made through the STRIPE payment system. Let`s Adopt will also have restricted access to your banking information.|
|We will store your data for as long as necessary to respond to your request to access said content.|
However long we store your data for the respective purpose, we will subsequently store them, duly safeguarded and protected, for as long as there may be liabilities derived from their processing, pursuant to current legislation.
- WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Providers of technological services (DEVELAPPS),
- Providers of services related to the payment platform (STRIPE).
The production server for this APP is in Ireland.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Let´s Adopt undertakes to respect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel, oppose at no cost by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, merely explaining which right you wish to exercise. If necessary in order to identify you, we may ask for a copy of a document accrediting your identity.
In particular, irrespective of the legal grounds for processing your data, you are entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Ask us to rectify your data. In any event, remember that, when you provide your personal data, you are guaranteeing that they are accurate and undertake to inform us of any change. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or a third party due to informing us of incomplete or inaccurate data on the registration forms is the responsibility of the user. Please remember that, as a general rule, you should only provide your own personal data, not data pertaining to third parties.
- Ask us to delete your data if they are no longer necessary for the purpose, as described above.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which could mean to temporarily suspend said processing or storing them for longer than necessary.
Furthermore, when processing your data is based on our legitimate interest, you are also entitled to oppose said processing.
We likewise inform you that you are entitled to present a claim before the pertinent data protection agency, specifically the Spanish Data Protection Agency
- HOW TO CONTACT US: